每次都不知道写什么标题

If I were the moon, I’d be cool.

每次都想不好写什么标题好,就像每次都想不好写什么主题。
要不是我这里坟头草都几米高了,我也没打算想一想的。

日子过得有些惆怅,也没打算安慰自己一番,毕竟失败就是失败,找不出什么借口。
历史总是惊人的相似,我仿佛还是在经历着从前的时光。
也有不管不顾的出走,美其名外面的世界,后来还是灰头土脸的回了家。
拒绝一切敏感内容的交谈,我只想封闭一下大脑,承认身上所有平庸的东西。

If
专辑:Atom Heart Mother
歌手:Pink Floyd

If I were a swan, I’d be gone.
如果我是一只天鹅,我早已离去
If I were a train, I’d be late.
如果我是一列火车,我便会晚点
And if I were a good man, I’d talk with you, more often than I do.
如果我是一个好人,我会比现在更常与你交谈
If I were to sleep, I could dream.
如果我要入眠,我会沉入梦乡
If I were afraid, I could hide.
如果我心存恐惧,我会选择躲藏
If I go insane, please don’t put your wires in my brain.
如果我精神错乱,请不要将那些医疗电线插进我的大脑
If I were the moon, I’d be cool.
如果我是一盏月亮,我会变得冷漠
If I were a rule, I would bend.
如果我是一道规则,我会屈服
If I were a good man, I’d understand the space between friends
如果我是一个好人,我会理解朋友之间的隔阂
If I were alone, I would cry.
如果我孑然一身,我会哭泣
And if I were with you, I’d be home and dry.
如果我和你在一起,我会安然无恙
And if I go insane, will you still let me join in with the game?
如果我精神错乱,你还会邀请我与你一同游戏吗?
If I were a swan, I’d be gone.
如果我是一只天鹅,我早已离去
If I were a train, I’d be late again.
如果我是一列火车,我会再次晚点
If I were a good man, I’d talk with you, more often than I do.
如果我是一个好人,我会比现在更常与你交谈

Categories : 故事里的音乐